Date: March 16, 2022
Time: 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm ET
Format: Live Training Webinar (see the instructor + their materials)
Training Fee: Class Now Full (see email below for waitlist)
PLEASE NOTE: there is currently a wait list to join this training session. To be added to the list, please email Quinn Embrey and we’ll reach out as soon as we have a spot.
While in-person sales meetings have just begun to return, the media sales process is still dominated by remote presentations. Your ability to orchestrate compelling remote meetings will make or break your ability to secure new advertisers and get more business from current brands and agencies.
Within this training session on mastering remote meetings, we will address more advanced principles to:
– More quickly build personal rapport
– Better command the room (even when you’re not in it)
– Immediately hook the prospect at the outset of the meeting
– Hold their attention throughout the entire meeting (ensuring no multi-tasking)
– Create a stronger presence in “their room” (as if you were there)
Ultimately, the goal is create a high level of persuasion, ensuring you convert the meeting into a new advertiser (or secure more business from a current client).
Who Should Attend
This session will be effective for media sellers, sales directors, sales enablement/support, and learning development.
Live Training Webinar Instructor
Media Sales Strategy Director, Mirren